HEALTHeWeather, Inc., a platform-as-a-service (PAAS) software start-up delivering personalized weather insights for better patient health, is seeking a digital health intern. We are looking for a college-level intern to support market traction activities for our 1st solution to market, DailyBreath, targeting over 50 million allergy and asthma sufferers, just released in the Apple iTunes App store with an Android version to follow in mid-late November.
We need a talented, creative go-getter who is not afraid to create, manage, track, and improve our content marketing strategy to support rapid mobile app growth. Our content marketing strategy includes a thought leadership strategy becoming a market leader around environmental factors as a determinant of personalized health, in the first instance, for allergy, asthma, and COPD.
- Support the CEO and VP of Marketing in the development of an overall marketing strategy, with special emphasis and responsibility for the online and social media strategy.
- Create, curate, and manage content on DailyBreath.mobi and across DailyBreath social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, YouTube, Pinterest, etc
- Monitor and report on all aspects of website, e-mail marketing, social media analytics.
- Develop graphics to support ads.
- Conceptualize, write, and design e-mail marketing drip campaigns that will keep our user base engaged.
- Glean data-driven insights and make informed marketing strategy recommendations to the team.
- Located in the Northern Virginia preferably, but remote possible.
- Must be open-minded, creative, and empathetic
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent graphic design skills.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Environmental Health, Respiratory Health
- Strong interest in technology, esp. mobile health, big data, machine learning, wearable sensors
- Basic knowledge of web tools, esp. WordPress preferred
Please contact Eric Klos, CEO, HEALTHeWeather, at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via phone at 703-403-9618. This is a great opportunity to grow and learn with an innovative startup in an emerging industry.